I already showed you this lipstick in my Spotted post *click* for this Manhattan collection, called Sexy Plexi. Now I have the review about it!
- part of the Sexy Plexi LE
- available at most drugstores that sell Manhattan stuff
- costs 3,95 Euros
- comes in a chunky, clear and silver plastic packaging
- the color's a vibrant cool-toned pink
- it doesn't contain any shimmer or glitter, but is too shiny to be called matte
- price is okay
- easy to apply, it really glides on
- nice fun color
- the finish's great
- you can layer it and wear it from really light to really dark
- it's slightly moisturizing
|applied sort of heavily|
|applied really lighly|
- due to the "glide-y" finish, the wear's not too great, it last about 2 hours on me
- it fades when you eat or drink something
- it's limited
I compared it to the similar colors I have here, and it's really not a dupe for any other lipstick I own! On the picture you can see it next to Catrice's Ocean Sunrise from last year's Oceana Collection, and Alterra's Coral Lipstick which I already showed you here *click*. The one by Manhattan is way cooler than the others.
I really like this lipstick! It's a nice color, and I love love love the fact that you can wear it however intense you like it :) It's become my every-day lipstick!
Did anyone get it, too?
I'll see you later!