Friday 26 August 2011

NOTD August 26th: China Glaze - Starboard

Hey there!
Today I want to show you a polish from China Glaze's Anchors Away Collection from this spring. You can still get it at a lot of online stores.
Starboard is a grassy green, not too light or dark. It also doesn't tend to blue or yellow too much, nicely balanced out. It applied squishy, and therefore I needed 2 to 3 coats. On some nails only 2, on some 3. It's a creme and is very shiny on it's own.
Do you like this type of green?
Talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I am not very fan of this kind of green in my nails. I prefer pastel tones or very dark green and this one is in the middle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: well, I kinda like all colors on my nails ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.