Thursday 11 August 2011

EOTD August 11th: Smokey Neutral Brown

Hi everyone,
today I have a new EOTD to show you, a nice smokey brown that is very wearable.
On my lid I used Essence's Eye Soufflé in 02 pas des copper, it's basically a copper shimmer cream eyeshadow. Then in my crease I used a color from Alverde's eyeshadow quad Chocolate, a warm chocolate brown with slight shimmer. On my lower lid I applied the same products. For eyeliner I used Essence's eyeliner pen, and for mascara I tried out Catrice's Evolution to Revolution Volume Mascara.
Do you like the look? I wear things like these all the time!
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look really long in this EOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The mascara is amazing, isn't it?
    That look is perfect for your eyes, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox and Salander: haha, cool that you two noticed that :D a final review will be up in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.