Sunday 28 August 2011

NOTD August 28th: Catrice - Marilyn & Me

Hey there,
yesterday I already showed you this nail polish when I told you that I spotted the new Catrice permanent line. Now I want to show it to you on my nails!
Marilyn & Me is a medium red with shimmer, and sparse red glitter. It's shiny and glowy and really pretty. Please enlarge the pictures to see that better!
I'm wearing 3 thin coats, even though it was already opaque after 2. I just did the 3rd to see whether it made any difference, but it didn't.
It's the good Catrice quality, applied smoothly with the wide brush. But unfortunately the wear isn't too great, at least on me, I had tip wear after the first and chippings after the second day.
I do like this shade of red, but it feels a little more like a winter, Christmas polish to me. But that's alright ;)
Do you like it? And will you get it?
I'll talk to you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I hope I can get it at some point, it is really pretty and I am sure it will last for me (all nail polishes do :-) )
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a Christmas-y polish too, but it looks great. Pity about the tipwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Salander: at that point you're really lucky!

    @marox: true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.