Monday 8 August 2011

Spotted: Catrice Modern Muse LE

Hey everyone,
I just lately saw Catrice's new Limited Edition called Modern Muse, and I wanted to tell you what I think about it. What you need to know first of all, is that this LE is like a preview for the new things that will be launched with the permanent line change in fall. All of the things in this LE, as far as I know at least, will be available in the permanent line. That's also the reason why I didn't buy as many things.
Here *click* you can find an overview of the products.
It contains 3 cream eyeshadows, 3 eye pencils, 1 mascara, 2 lip stains and 5 nail polishes.
The cream eyeshadows are in pots, and they were all very shimmery. Unfortunately none of the colors were really what I like, so I decided to wait till more colors will be available in the permanent line.
The eye pencils had all pretty colors that are great for fall, but since I barely wear things like these, I bought none of them.
The mascara is called Evolution To Revolution – Black Volume Mascara, and it is the only product I got. It has 2 steps in it, and a pretty big wand. A review will follow in a few days.
The lip stains were both pink, and again not really colors I wear too often. Here I decided to wait for the other colors in the permanent line, too.
The nail polishes were all pretty fall colors, but I bought none of them. I know, I normally always buy nail polishes, but this time I again thought I'd wait for the other colors in the permanent line.


Since all of these products will be permanent pretty soon, there's no hurry when it comes to this LE. You don't have to rush to get your hands on something, and that's a good thing. But I kinda like these preview LEs, because that way you can see what awaits you :)
Are you planning on getting anything from this LE, or will you wait like I do?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I've seen a orangey-looking duochrome that looks cool. I think there's going to be a similar one for Essence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: yeah, i looked at that one, too!
    Yes, I believe there is gonna be one for essence, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find this brand in my city...
    Ah! Congrats for your 50 followers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: thanks, I just noticed it, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.