Friday 5 August 2011

Review: Alterra Eyeshadw Duo in 05 Smokey Grey Matte

Hi dear readers,
today I have a new review for you, about the Eyeshadw Duo in 05 Smokey Grey Matte by Alterra which I got a while back. Let's see how I liked it!
Information:

  • is only available at Rossmann, since Alterra is their own brand
  • costs 3,95 Euros
  • contains a matte really light and a matte medium gray
  • Alterra only has natural-based ingredients
Positives:
  • good ingredients
  • the eyeshadows a soft and nice, not chalky or anything
  • the price is still okay
  • they last all day with an eyeshadow base
Negatives:
  • the color's aren't anything special
  • the pigmentation is really not the best
  • availability
Here *click* I already showed you the colors in an EOTD.
As you can tell, this duo is okay, but really nothing special. I can't fully recommend it because on the eye the colors aren't visible enough. Rather save your money and get a different duo, colors like these are available almost everywhere.
Does anyone own it, too?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I didn't buy any make up from Alterra in my trip to Berlin, just some creams and cosmetics.
    I agree with you, this duo is ok, but nothing special.
    I think it is very good for traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: you're right, it could be great for travelling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.