today I want to show you a nail art design that I think is really cute :) I'm not wearing it yet, because I still have China Glaze's Grape Pop on my nails *click*, but I'll be doing this really soon, too.
That's what you need:
- a base coat of your choice (I'm using Essence's Pro White French)
- a white nail polish (I used Essence Stampy polish in white)
- a cherry red polish (I used Essie Limited Addiction)
- a medium green polish (I used China Glaze Starboard)
- a dotting tool or toothpick (I used Essence's Nail Art Stylist)
- a top coat of your choice (I'm trying out Essence's Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer)
That's how to do it:
1. Use your base coat all over your nails.
2. Paint all of your nails with a white color, this may take a few coats. You can of course use a different color!
Here *click* you can see Cutepolish's video on this design.
Do you like it? Will you maybe even try it out?
I'll see you soon!