Today's review is about a lipstick I already mentioned in an old haul post *click*. It's by Alterra, and called the Care Lipstick. Let's get into the review!
- is available in 6 different shades, currently they're updating the colors as far as I know
- only available at selected Rossmanns
- costs 3,45 Euros (as far as I know)
- this shade, 06 coral, is a bright reddish coral shade without any shimmer or glitter
- has mainly natural ingredients
- price is okay
- pretty color that isn't fully matte, it has a slight sheen
- it stays pretty long, for at least 2 and a half hours
- it cares my lips and doesn't dry them out
- has a almost not noticeable taste
- looks good with the Manhattan Gloss 45K *click* over top
- you can layer it and wear it more or less dramatic
- has a hygiene seal thingie --> you always buy one that was never touched before! :D
- looks like a slim-shine lipstick
- it wears off when you drink something
I really like this lipstick! It's a pretty color, and you can wear it every day, even though it's not totally nude! Does anyone like it, too?
I'll see you later!