Monday 15 August 2011

NOTD August 15th: OPI - Come To Poppy

Hey everyone,
today I want to show a polish I'm wearing right now, Come To Poppy by OPI. It's from their Nice Stems Summer 2011 Collection, and already available for one or two months.
The color itself is a really pretty pink that leans towards coral, and it is really bright and fun for summer. The subtle shimmer is more of a pearl, and that makes it special. I'm sure the main color, without the pearl, wouldn't be that hard to dupe. Due to the shimmer, it can get a bit brush-stroke-y, but with me it all worked nicely.
The pearl is especially gorgeous in the sun, it really looks glowy and special there.
It's almost a one-coater, but I applied 2 coats, like I always do. That's just better for the wear in my opinion.
Do you like this shade? I do a lot! It's a fun bright summer color, and worth a try if you like pinks like this one!
I hope you can tell the color well in the pictures, I took like a million of them :D Hope they're not too many :D Now I have showed you all of the OPI polishes from my haul, yay :D
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Very nice colour, I think I have someone similar. I hope you like my post tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: which one is the similar polish?
    i'm looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.