Today's review is about a lotion I've been using for quite some time now. Let's get into it:
- called Creme 21
- here *click* is there homepage
- comes in a orange (their signature color) pot
- contains 250 ml for about 2 to 3 Euros
- available at a lot of drugstores
- contains vitamin E
|enlarge to view the ingredients|
- nice consistency that is thick but still easy to apply
- sweet scent that's isn't overwhelming
- scent stays for a few hours before it gradually fades
- so rich that it is also enough for dry skin
- soaks in pretty quickly
- also suitable for hands etc.
- since it is in a pot, it can be unhygienic pretty easily
- can be too rich for your taste
I really like this lotion, because I can use it whenever I need some extra moisture. It's definitely not a lotion I want to use every day, because it's too rich for that, but for example after I shaved or something, I like using this. It'll also be nice in winter!
Do you know this lotion?
I'll see you later!