Tuesday 1 March 2011

Feburary 2011 Favorites!

Gosh guys,
Febuary is already over! It's crazy!
This month I didn't have too many favorites, but a few :)
Here you go:
- Manhattan MyBox: My neutral colors from this box are 23P, 29B and 93N. I use them to do my Neutral Color Pop Looks here *click*, and I did these a lot this month :) Another EOTD pic post about the look is coming up :)
- Manhattan Water Flash Lipgloss in 46D. *Click* for a review. I like it so much, and I wore it both bright and naturally *click*.
- Benetton Perfume Inferno Paradiso Pink. I got this as a sample and liked it a lot. I wore it quite a few times and might get it in full size some time soon. Like!
- China Glaze polish in Sea Spray. I showed this to you here *click* and here *click*, and I loved it this month! I wore it twice and it's so pretty :)
- Catrice Floralista LE duo blush in 01 as lively as ever. Such a pretty blush, I wore it all the time. *Click* for a review.
- Manhattan Khol Kajal Pencil in 710N . A really pretty navy blue eyeliner that I liked as an every-day color without being too bright.
Well, these are my favorite things from this month :) A lot of Manhattan stuff, huh? What did you like?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.