Wednesday 2 March 2011

EOTD March 2nd: Neutral Color Pop

Hi everyone :)
Today I'm wearing a look that I already showed you a long time ago here *click*. The technique and the way I did it didn't change, so I won't explain it again, I don't think you need that. Just check out the old post ;)
The eyeshadows are still the same ones, and that applies to the mascara and top lash line eyeliner as well. The only thing that I changed is the Color Pop Color ;) I used the Manhattan Khol Kajal eyeliner in 710N. It's navy blue, which is one of my favorite colors :). I like it a lot, and I thought you might wanna see better pictures than back then ;)
Here you go now!
Do you like this look? I do for sure ;)
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.