Monday 14 March 2011

NOTD March 14th: Panda Nail Art

Hi there!
Today I have a new nail art post for you :) I just lately saw this video by CutePolish *click* with this gorgeous and adorable panda nail art, and I just had to do it! :)
 I didn't put the pandas on all of my nails, only on a few, but I painted the rest of the nails with OPI Jade Is The New Black which is perfect for the panda theme, don't you agree?! I'm not gonna tell you how I did it, it's exactly the way that is shown in the video :) I only added some black dots to the eyes because I thought that it was prettier :)
Don't you just love these adorable pandas? I do :)
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.