Friday 11 March 2011

Review: Rival de Loop Hydro Make-up Remover Wipes

Hey there!
Today I have a new review for you! Here you go:
Information:
- Hydro 3 in 1 mild make-up remover wipes
- for dry skin
- alcohol-free
- I have it in the small size: 10 wipes for 0,50 Euros
- available at Rossmann
- supposed to remove your make-up and to refresh your skin

Positives:
- price
- great travel size
- nice fresh scent
- removes the majority of your make-up
- doesn't dry out your skin because it's alcohol-free
- leaves a slight moisturizing feeling
- wipes are quite large, you could even use only half of them
- they're quite soaked and not dry or anything
Negatives:
- not avail;able everywhere
- smudges dark eyeliner but doesn't completely remove it
- it's not enought to remove a full face crazy make-up art piece, that could be a little to much
(- you might not like the scent/feeling)
I really like these wipes :) They're great for an every-day useage, and you can take them with you when you travel :)
Did you try these out?? Tell me about it!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I really like to use these wipes! I agree with you, that they doesnt take all off but it doesnt matter, they are good anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.