Saturday 19 February 2011

Collective NOTD Post

Hi everyone,
I have a few nail polishes I want to show you that I wore lately :) I just didn't have the time to post them all separately, so I put them into one post. Hope you don't mind! Tell me if you want a review for a certain color, because I will now just tell you the names and show you the pics :) I will link posts where I already swatched them and talked about the colors in detail.
Here you go:
- China Glaze - Knotty *click*

- China Glaze - Sea Spray *click*

- OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui *click*

- Catrice Floralista LE - C01 Pink Spring *click* with p2 crackling top coat in black *click* over it

- Catrice Urban Baroque LE - C02 Rock Barock *click*
Do you like these colors?? And do you want my NOTD posts in the future in separate posts, or collective like this one??
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.