Friday 18 March 2011

LOTD March 18th: Baby Pink

Hi everyone!
Today I'm wearing a pale pink lip combination :)
I first applied the p2 lipstick in 020 sunset boulevard and then the Manhattan Tasty Lips in Chinese Litchi.
my bare lips
only the p2 lipstick
with the manhattan gloss on top
enhanced lip wrinkles, see?!

I'm not so sure whether I really like it, because as you can see from the pics, it's lighter than my natural lip color. I don't really like looks that are lighter than my natural lip color, because that makes my lips greasy and gross easily. :P I'm not really wearing this often, but I wanted to show it to you anyway. I'm sure you can tell how it enhances my lip wrinkles. The p2 lipstick is very opaque and has a shiny fnish, btw.
What do you think of it??
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I got this very lipstick in Berlin!! It's a very cute pinky nude.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.