Sunday 27 March 2011

EOTD March 27th: Catrice Quad 010 The Season's Must Have!

Hi guys,
as I promised in this review *click*, I did an EOTD using the Catrice Quad in 010 The Season's Must Have!.
 When I saw the quad this look immediately came to my mind, and I had to do it.
Unfortunately it didn't turn out to be that easy, because the torquoise barely showed up, so I had to layer it and apply it wet. And the eyeliner was far from easy to do, because it didn't work too well with the brush I used (Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush, review is coming tomorrow) and wasn't opaque enough. Maybe the day just wasn't right, but with a lot of patience it finally worked out.
On the inner half of the lid I applied the shimmery metallic campagne color and on the outer half the shimmer pale torquoise. In the crease I put the shimmery light grey color, and then did the thick eyeliner and a wing with the plummy grey matter shade. On the lower lashline I applied the champagne on the inner third, then lined the rest with the matte grey and connected it to the wing. To blend them together I used the shimmery grey.
On the outer half of the waterliner I applied the p2 pefect look kajal in brown, and for mascara I wore 2 coats of the Diamond Wish Mascara by Rival de Loop Young. And that's it!
Do you like this look? It's a little dramatic, but still wearable, especially for nighttime.

Until next time, xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. Maybe it was not easy to get, but I have to say the result is very nice, I like a lot. With a less dramatic line I would wear even for the day.
    You have good lashes!
    Do you like this one?
    http://viajandoatodocolor.blogspot.com/2011/03/look-verde-menta.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://viajandoatodocolor.blogspot.com/2011/03/conoceis-el-blog-de-misch.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Misch!Dieses Look ist einfach wunderschön!ich finde sehr interesant Deinen Blog und seit nun hast Du eine neue Leserin ;)

    Liebe Grüsse

    P.S.Tut mir Leid für die anderen, aber ich kann besser Deutsch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: thanks, that'd be a great idea! I did a more settle look with it today, that'll be up soon!
    I like your eye make-up post a lot, and surprisingly I have almost all of the products you used laying around here! I'll recreate it some time soon! :)
    And thank you so so much for recommending my blog on yours!! so so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Renata Chocolate: danke :) das ist sehr nett von dir!
    Macht doch nichts, schreib so wie du moechtest!
    Liebe Gruesse :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.