Monday 7 March 2011

NOTD March 7th: Daisy Nail Art

Hey everyone,
today I have a new Nail Art Piece for you :) I was so tired of that muddy grey winter weather, so I decided to at least get some spring to my nails :) I did a really fun and cute flower daisy design!

That's what you need:
- a base coat of your choice (mine is the pro white french base coat by Essence)
- a bright fun base color of your choice (mine is China Glaze - Life Preserver)
- a white tip painter (I used Essence tip painter white)
- a yellow color (mine is Essence color&go 23 sundancer)
- a top coat of your choice (I used Essence nail art sealing top coat)

That's how to do it:
1. Apply your basecoat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint all your nails a bright fun color, for example orange, like I did :)
3. Take your tip painter and make a little dot onto your nail. Then draw lines out of that dot, as much as you feel your daisy needs. You can do as many flowers on a nail as you like to.
4. Use your yellow polish and make a dot onto the middle of the daisies.
5. Seal your design with yout top coat to protect it.
And that's it! It's so cute and fun, and I already got a ton of compliments on it :) So, add some spring to your nails!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.