So today I have a review for you guys about a product I've been using for a few months now. I'm talking about Essence's Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer, a top coat. I heard several times that it was a really great fast drying top coat, so I decided to give it a try. Here's how I liked it:
- available at most drugstores, in pretty much any Essence display
- part of the Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails line
- contains 10ml
- costs 2,45 Euros
- is totally clear
- has a thin to medium brush with medium length that fans out nicely
- dries super super fast
- smooths little bumps and bubbles
- when using this, you can immediately use your hands again
- easy to apply
- prevents chipping
- leaves a really shiny & glossy finish
- really weird scent, even worse than regular nail polish
- the bottle's opaque: you can't see how much is left
- it doesn't really make my polish last longer when it comes to tip wear
After all, I love this top coat! It's not actually meant to be used as a regular top coat, it's just for the Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails line, but it works fine on a regular basis. It dries everything so fast, and it smooths it all out! I just love it, and the negative points are just little ones you can neglect easily. The wear is also not that much of a problem for me, because I change my polish every few days anyway.
I really recommend it, if you're looking for a good inexpensive top coat, get this one!
Do you use this one, too?
Until next time!