Here's the next review about a new product by Essence, the I Love Glam Powder Eyeliner and Eyeshadow.
- is called I Love Glam Powder Eyeliner and Eyeshadow
- is new in the Essence permanent line and should by now be available at most drugstores
- contains 0.7 g and costs 2,75 Euros
- it's a powder with a little spongy applicator
- the color is a black with just a few blue glitter particles
- great pigmentation
- easy to use
- great for smokey effects
- can be blended out nicely
- huge amounts of fall-out that can't be wiped away without messing everything up
- nothing if you want a really defined, crisp line
- the applicator isn't that sturdy and might push off to the side
After all, this eyeliner and eyeshadow is a nice thing. I especially like to use it as a more soft, smoked out line on the upper lash line. The amount of fall-out, however, is a big problem because it can mess it all up. If you get used to it and are patient, you could work it out, but it's nothing for you if you want to be able to do it all quickly and not have to worry about fall-out.
Will you be getting it?
See you soon!