Saturday, 3 September 2011

NOTD September 3rd: Catrice - Grey's Kelly

Hey everyone,
today I want to show you a nail polish from the new Catrice permanent line, called Grey's Kelly.
It's a mauve taupe kinda color, and very fall-appropriate. It's a creme and needed 2 coats. I did 3, however, just to see whether it made a difference. It didn't. Unfortunately the formula was a little thick, so it took some patience when I applied it. But it's worth it, in my opinion!
When I had this on, I thought that this looked very familiar, and noticed that I have a pretty good dupe for it in my collection, which is Rich&Royal from p2. This one is also close to Metro Chic from Sephora by OPI.
But they're not all the same, the Catrice polish is bit more mauve, a bit lighter and a bit browner. These are just slight differences, however. I don't think you need both, but they aren't the same exact thing.
The polish is also changing a bit: Grey's Kelly can look more taupe, mauve or brown in different angles. You can see that in the 2 pictures in a row, they're looking different but are the same polish!
It really looks like a typical fall color, and I like it a lot!
Do you own the p2 color, or the Catrice? Do you like these types of colors?
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. I like that colour very much. Kss

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Seen On TV products we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
    Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
    As Seen On TV products available.
    Seen on TV Spot guarantees safe and
    secure ordering options to ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lebasi: thanks :)

    @jenny: thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, it went directly to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.