Friday 2 September 2011

Catrice Permanent Line Change #3 + Dupes

Hiya!
Yeah, my 3rd post about the new Catrice permanent line. I finally got the last few things I "needed", and they are all dupes for more expensive things!
First of, luckily it was back in stock, the nail polish in Captain Sparrow's Boat. It's supposed to be a dupe for Chanel's Black Pearl, and that would also make sense with the name, since Captain Sparrow's Boat is the Black Pearl ;) I love that! I don't own the Chanel polish, but just google it and you'll find comparisons.
It needed 2 coats, and it's a little brush-strokey, since it's a frost. It has a black silverish color with a green hint, very cool-toned.
The other things I got are 2 eyeshadows. They're both supposed to be dupes for MAC eyeshadows. The first color is called 400 My First Copperware Party, and it's supposed to be a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. The other color is called 410 C'mon Chameleon!, and it's said to be a dupe for MAC's Club. Here *click* you can find an excellent comparison by FashionFee, on which you can see that they're almost dead-on dupes.
My First Copperware Party is a brown copper shade with a silverish shimmer, and C'mon Chameleon is a brown with a green shimmer, almost a duo-chrome. The consistency is nice and soft, like most Catrice eyeshadows.

Apparently there are even some more dupes among the eyeshadows, but these are the ones I got for now.
Will you be getting any of these?
Until then,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The eyeshadows are amazing!
    You know I can't get them, but I would definitely do it if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: they are, right? maybe some day you'll get the chance to :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.