Now I'm finally getting around to doing this review about the new eyeshadow base from Essence, called I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. It's new in the permanent line and should be available at pretty much all the drugstores by now. Let's get into the review!
- part of the I Love line in the permanent line
- comes in a flacon with a sponge tip applicator, just like a lipgloss
- has a very creamy but light texture
- in the bottle it looks yellow-ish, but when blended out it is more skin-toned
- contains 4 ml and costs 2,45 Euros
- easy to apply
- evens out your skin tone
- you only need a tiny bit of it
- it intensifies the eyeshadow
- it prevents creasing
- it makes everything last all day
- it's easy to get too much product on the lid, you only need the tiniest amount!
- you need to blend it out well before it dries
I have to say I really like this eyeshadow base! It does anything I want a nice eyeshadow base to do. The only problem is really the amount, the first time I used I had way too much on my lid ;)
It's really enough to just once dab it onto your lid and then blend.
Do you like it? And do you maybe want me to compare it to my RdLY eyeshadow base?
See you later!