I was asked by lovely Salander *click* to do the My Top 10 Cosmetics Below 10€ Price tag, and I think it's a great idea! So here are my My Top 10 Cosmetics Below 10€ Price in no particular order! :D I took only products that weren't Limited Edition, because even though there I have a lot of favs, too, that wouldn't really help you ;)
2. Alverde Baked Blush in 10 Peach: You guys know I love this blush, it's a gorgeous pink peach brown color with shimmer, and you can always wear this! Price: 4,45 Euros.
3. Essence Long-lasting Eyeliner Pen: This has a felt tip, and is very easy to apply. The basic black works with everything, and it doesn't dry out soon. Price: 2,25 Euros.
4. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara: I love this mascara for volume, it's great! You can get it in black and brown, and maybe something else I don't remember ;) Price: 7,95 Euros.
5. Catrice Lipstick in 060 Teddy Brown: I love this lipstick, it makes color wearable during the day. It's a brownish red, and really shiny. Price: 3,95 Euros. Review: *click*
6. Manhattan Tasty Lips Lipgloss in 51A Chinese Litchi: My favorite nude/sheer lipgloss, a really pretty shimmer and a nice taste. Price: 2,95 Euros. Swatches: *click*
7. Alverde Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate: A really nice quad, perfect for both nude and dramatic looks, in the always-working color brown. Price: 4,45 Euros. EOTD with it: *click*
8. Essence Pro White French Nail Brightener: I love this base coat, it protects and cares my nails, and it dries super fast! I use it every time I do my nails, and that's really often! Price: 1,65 Euros.
9. p2 Profi Time! High Definition Concealer: I really like this concealer, it's easy to use and the coverage is good. Price: 2,95 Euros. Review: *click*
10. Manhattan Khol Kajal Eyeliner 710N: I really like this navy blue pencil, because it's great for a color pop, and it makes color wearable pretty easily. Price: 3,25 Euros. EOTD with it: *click*
Until next time,