Today I have another review for you guys, and it's about a body care product from Nivea. Hope you'll find it helpful!
- called Happy Time Shower Cream
- the scent is orange blossom
- costs about 1.65 € at most drugstores
- has a very creamy but still a bit liquid consistency
- contains 200ml
|enlarge to read the exact description|
- nice scent
- cares well
- is so moisturizing that with normal skin you don't even need a lotion afterwards
- the scent stays for quite a few hours
- lathers nicely
|enlarge to read the list of ingredients|
- the thicker consistency could be too much for a refreshing morning shower
|doesn't it have a pretty design?! :D|
Has anyone tried it yet?