today I have a review about a product I already mentioned in my June Favs: the p2 Profi Time! High Definition Concealer in 010 Beige. Let's see how I liked it!
- costs 2,95 Euros for 10 ml of product
- available at DM and Budni
- is available in 2 colors, and this one is the darker shade, 010 beige
- promises high coverage, to stay 16h and to be smudge- and waterproof
- price is okay
- this darker shade adapts to my lighter skin perfectly and is a good match
- medium coverage: good for dark circles and blemishes
- stays all day long, even though I didn't try the full 16 hours, it definitely lasts an entire school day
- is smudge-proof
- the applicator is okay to get the product onto you hand and then with the finger onto the face
- it seems like it has slight light-reflecting pigments in it
- has a nice consistency: not too dry, and also not liquid
- you only need a really tiny amount
- it's easy to get out the right amount of product that you need
- only 2 different shades available: you have to be lucky to find a matching one
- the applicator isn't really good for applying it directly onto your face
- is not waterproof like it promises
- doesn't have really high coverage as it promises, to me it's only medium
|without anything on|
|with just a little bit of the concealer on|
The applicator is a plastic thingy, and when you squeeze the bottle, a little amount comes out. I prefer to get a little amount on the back of my clean hand, and then apply it to my face with my ring finger. That way it's really easy.
I really like this concealer, it's enough for my skin, and it's easy to apply and use.
The shade looked really dark when I put it on my palm, but when you blend it in, it's lighter and adapts to the skin better. The other shade, 020 ivory, is a little lighter in my opinion, so that might be something for me when it's winter and I'm a little paler.
|directly out of the tube|
So if you find a matching shade, I really recommend getting this concealer, it's a good one!
Does anyone own it, too?
I'll see you soon!