Wednesday 20 July 2011

EOTD July 20th: Neutral Color Pop Variation (again)

Hey there!
Today's look is another variation if the neutral color pop I like to do all the time. For this one, I used the quad "The Season's Must Have" by Catrice, which I reviewed here *click*.
I basically applied the light rosé champagne shade to the inner half of the lid, and the light shimmery gray to the outer half and the crease. The turquoise color's normally not too pigmented, so I used it wet here for the color pop on the lower lash line. The only color I didn't use is the dark gray-ish plum color.
For eyeliner I used Essence's eyeliner pen, and for mascara Maybelline's Great Lash one.
Do you like this look? It's really wearable and not bright at all, so I like it for every day :)
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I like the touch of turquoise :-)
    I added a translate widget in my blog, under followers. I know the translation is not very good, but it is better than nothing...
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :)
    that's great, now I'll be able to enjoy it even more! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.