a few days ago I posted a collective nail art post *click*, and asked for what you wanted a tutorial. One of the requested things was the ladybug nails, so I'll start with it! Don't worry, I'll be doing the other requests soon, too :)
- a base coat of your choice (I used, as always, Essence's Pro White French)
- a true bright red (I used China Glaze - Hey Sailor!)
- a regular black creme (I used p2 - eternal)
- a black polish with a thin brush (I used RdLY Nail Art Pen Black) OPTIONAL
- a white polish (I used Essence Stampy Polish in White)
- a tool, like a toothpick or a dotting tool (I used Essence's Nail Art Stylist)
- a top coat of your choice (mine is, as always, Essence's Nail Art Sealing Top Coat)
That's how to do it:
1. Use your base coat on all of your nails.
2. Paint your full nails with the bright red, use as many coats as needed.
Until then you guys,