Today I have a new piece of nail art for you guys, a vintage rose design! And I did a picture tutorial to show you how to do it! Hope you like it!
- a base coat (mine is Essence Pro White French)
- a background color of your choice (I used China Glaze - For Audrey)
- a bright pink polish (I used RdL - 102)
- a darker pink polish (I used Essie - Exotic Liras)
- a dark green polish (I used OPI - Jade Is The New Black)
- a tool, like a toothpick or a dotting tool (Essence Nail Art Stylist)
- a top coat (mine is Essence Sealing Top Coat)
1. Use your base coat on all your nails to protect them.
2. Paint your whole nails with the background color of your choice, use as many coats as needed.
video by Cutepolish *click*.
I hope you liked it!
Until next time,