That's what I got:
- Alverde Eyeshadow brush: this one is new in their line and I wanted to try it out :) So far I like it, it picks up the color pretty well :)
- Alverde Eyeliner brush: I already own this one, but I got a second one to just it as a nail art brush. Let's see if it'll work!
- Alverde Zauberwald LE eyeshadow in Magic Spirit: When this LE came out in August, I wanted some things but never got any because they were sold out. Now I found this single last eyeshadow, yay! Like it, the color is a greenish brown.
- p2 lipliner in 03 business lady: this is a bright red color, exactly the thing I was going for :) I'm not sure whether I like the red lips look yet, but I'll try it out :)
- MNY blush in 301: In a video by xKarenina on Youtube she mentioned this blush and said she thought it was like a better version of Nars Orgasm Blush. That's why I had to have it! It like the color, it's a peachy pink with gold shimmer :) so pretty!
Also, my Sigma order that I placed on Black Friday because of the free shipping costs arrived today! Yay!
|Sigma E30 and F80 Brushes|
And that's it! Do you own any of the things I bought?
I'll see you guys later!