Sunday 19 December 2010

NOTD December 19th: Snowflake Design

Hey guys!
Today's another nail art design, I'm having a lot of ideas for this season, so I change my nails every few days, and I want to show them all to you!

That's what you need:
- base coat (mine is Essence pro white french)
- lilac polish (I used OPI Do you lilac it?)
- a silver-champagne color (I used Essence Fairytale LE - 02 pixie dust)
- a white color (I used the Essence tip painter in white)
- a silver polish (I used Jesse's Girl in North Star)
- a nail art brush or toothpick to create the design
- a purple color (I used Essie Sexy Divide)
- a top coat (I used Essence Sealing Top Coat)

That's how to do it:
1. Paint all your nails with a base coat to protect the natural nail.

2. Paint some of your nails with the lilac color, some with the champagne.
3. For the nails with the lilac color on them:
we're going to create snowflakes on these nails. You can do how many you like, I always did some in white and some in silver. I did a little graphic on how to create them:
place the snowflakes wherever you want, they can overlap each other if you like that.
4. For the nails with the silver-champagne color on them:
I decided to do these differently so the design wasn't that simple. I just took the purple polish and draw one to two stripes across the nails. You can also do these with the snowflake design, depends on what you like.
5. Seal everything with your top coat.

And that's it! You can also do just one of the two things I did, I just wanted to put a little twist to it :) 
Hope you liked it!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.