Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Tag No. 2! + MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hey there!
This is another Christmas tag, I enjoy doing them a lot! 


1)Which Holiday do you celebrate?
I celebrate Christmas :)
2)What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I'm spending the holidays with my family.
3)Favorite Holiday Drink?
I like a lot, just like hot chocolate and tea :) Anything hot and yummy!
4)Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Gingerbread men all the way! Although I don't like the taste of it too much, I just think that gingerbread men are way cuter than candy canes!
5)Favorite Holiday/Christmas song?
Last Christmas by Wham!...As well as Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer and Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy of the Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky.
6)Weirdest gift you have received?
I don't know...I've always gotten presents I like :)
7)Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, sure I have! Where I live it snows every year, and we build snowmen all the time :) It's always fun for all of us.
8)Favorite winter fragrance?
Orange and gingerbread, as I told you in the other tag :)
9)What is at the top of your list this christmas?
This year I asked for a nice camera :) I hope I'll get one! You'll notice whether I got one when my pictures get better or stay the same ;)
10)What is most important to you about the holidays?
To me, it's all about family and being and spending time together. That's what I love about the holidays!


I hope you will do this tag too, it's always interesting!


Happy Holidays everyone! I'm taking a little break from blogging now, I'm sure you'll understand that, everyone wants to spend the holidays with their family! I won't blog again before December 27th, but I'll see you after that!
I hope all of you have a great time, enjoy the holidays as much as I do, and spend that time with the ones you love :)
Merry Christmas everyone!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.