today I have a little reivew for you guys. I guess you already read a few reviews about this product, the famous Carmex lip balm, and some of you might have already tried this out, but I still wanted to tell you my thoughts on it :)
Here we go:
- available at Rossmann and Mueller
- costs 1.99 Euros for 7.5 gramms of product
- should be used up within 24 months
- promises to be a long-lasting relief for dry, chapped lips
- smells like menthol, herbal and a little weird
- feels a little minty, cooling and like a lip plumer on the lips
- since it comes in a pot, it has a very creamy consistency
+ cares the lips so so well
+ sticks to your lips for a while --> you don't have to reapply it all the time
+ easy to get
+ it isn't really visible on the lips, just provides a teeny-tiny bit of shine --> also suitable for men
- the scent (you might like it, though, but honestly, I don't know anyone who does)
- you need to get it on your finger to apply it and that can be gross ( I deal with it by just putting my lips into the pot ;))
Bottom Line: I like it a lot :) The care is so good, it's perfect :) I don't mind the scent that much, because it's gone pretty soon.
Does anyone of you own this lip balm? Do you like it?
I'll see you later!