Tuesday 21 December 2010

NOTD December 21st: Star Design

Hi there!
The next design for Christmas is this one: Stars!


That's what you need:
- a base coat (as always, Essence pro white french)
- a gold polish (I used OPI Risin Star from the Burlesque Collection)
- a dark shimmery blue color (I used Essence top speed polish in 26 look at me, it's been discontinued for a while now)
- a nail art brush or toothpick to create the stars
- a top coat (as always, Essence sealing topcoat)


That's how to do it:
1. Use a top coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint 3 of your nails gold and the other 2 dark blue.
3. Pour some gold polish onto a piece of paper, pick it up with a brush or toothpick and draw some pretty stars onto the blue nails. Just create them randomly, they don't have to be perfect, and do as many as fit your nail, I did 3 to 5.
4. Pour some of the blue polish onto the paper and pick it up with a clean toothpick or brush. Then draw some stars onto the gold nails :) I only did one on the gold nails to not overwhelm it :)
5. Seal with a top coat to make it last longer.


I'm sorry for the bad pictures, lightning is so bad at my place in winter!
This is my design of today :) Hope you like it!
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.