Friday 10 December 2010

NOTD December 10th: Plaid Nail Art

Hey everyone!

Today I have another nail art design for you :) You know, lately I've really been obsessed with nail art, and here's the next design I did:
Here we go:
That's what you need:
- a base coat (as always, I used Essence pro white french)
- a pale rose polish (I used Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi)
- a blue-ish grey polish (I used Astor 597 VIP Grey)
- a bright medium blue polish (I used Astor Fash'n Studio 70)
- a mint polish (I used H&M Dollar Green)
- a toothpick
- a top coat (as always, I used Essence nail art sealing top coat)

That's how to do it:
1. Apply a base coat to all of you nails.
2. Paint all of your nails a pale rose color, use as many coats as needed.
3. Take your grey color, wipe off the brush really well and paint a medium size line onto the middle of your nail. It should cover about one third of your nail. Add a second coat if needed and let it dry.
4. Pour some bright blue polish onto a piece of paper and paint a line along the grey stripe, you decide whether you do it on the left or the right.
5. Take some more of the blue polish and draw 2 lines across the finger nail. That way you're creating the plaid design.
6. Pick up some mint color and do one stripe across and one along the nail. That way you're completing the plaid pattern.
7. Seal the design with your favorite top coat.

And that's it! I like it a lot :)
I know this isn't very christmas-y, but there will be some more chritmas things, I promise! I was just in the mood for these colors :)


BTW, I'm sorry that the font is always so small and weird, I always try to change it several times but it never works :P Does anyone have the same problem? Do you have any ideas on how to solve the prob? Please help!

Let me know if you try it out and I'll see you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.