Wednesday 15 December 2010

NOTD December 15th: Reindeer Glitter Nail Art + Spotted

Hey everyone!
Today I'm wearing a Christmas Nail Art design and I thought you might like it! :)


That's what you need:
- a base coat of your choice (mine is the Essence Pro White French)
- a white color to do the french tip (I used the Essence Stampy polish)
- nail stickers with a christmas design (mine are reindeer designs, and I got these from Essence's last year's christmas collection)
- a glittery with a clear base (I used the pink glitter polish from one of RdLY LE, forgot the name of it, sorry :P but it's from this season. the color is called o1 glamour pink. The glitter in it is round and pink, but flashes rainbow-colored in the sunlight)
- a top coat of you choice (I used the Essence Sealing top coat)


That's how to do it:
1. Paint your nails with your base coat.
2. Do a white french tip, I did mine free-hand, but you can use some guides as a help. The ones I created are pretty straight, but you can do yours curvy if you like to :)
3. Paint one coat of the glitter polish over your whole nails.
4. Put a nail sticker (in my case a reindeer) on every of you nail and press it in.
5. Go over the whole nail with your glitter polish again. It shouldn't be covered with the glitter, though, just some little dots, like snowflakes!
5. Seal the design with yout top coat.


This is so easy to create, you don't have to be really good at nail art for this, but it's still pretty :) I hope you like it!
just to show you the sparkle of it :)


I also was at the drugstore and spotted some LEs :) Of course I bought something, but that post will be up tomorrow. Here are just the pictures:


p2 Snow Glam LE

Alverde My Best Friend LE

Manhattan Party Glam LE

MNY I am an iced angel LE


See ya,
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.