Wednesday 8 December 2010

EOTD November 25th: Alverde Chocolate Quad

Bonjour everyone ;)
Today I did a really nice EOTD and I used the Alverde Chocolate Quad for that :) The look is pretty natural, but it still shows up and is so pretty :)
It's really easy to do, just apply the soft brown onto your lid, the shimmery brown into the crease, darken it up with the darkest color and highlight your eye in the inner corner and underneath the brow with the lightest color :) See how easy this is? I hope so o.O
This was such a short post, but there's kinda not more to tell ;) Of course I wear eyeliner and mascara :)
I'll see you guys soon :)
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.