Wednesday 1 December 2010

NOTD December 1st: Shimmery Christmas Design

Hey guys :)
As you might notice, I'm really into nail art right now, and here is the next design I did:
That's what you need:
- a base coat (I used Essence pro white french)
- a shimmery purple color (I used OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede)
- a shimmery emerald green polish (I used China Glaze Outta Bounds)
- a shimmery copper-ish gold color (I used OPI Risin Star)
- a toothpick (or the Nail Art Stylist by Essence, as I used)
- a top coat (I used Essence Nail Art Sealing Top Coat)
That's how to do it:
1. Apply a base coat of your choice all over your nails.
2. Paint all of your nails with a shimmery purple color.
3. Paint a diagonal emerald green trinangle on the tips of your nails.
4. Put some of the gold polish onto a piece of paper an pikc some of the color up with your toothpick. Draw a gold line where the purple and the green colors meet to separate them.
5. Pick up some more gold polish and draw a little star on the wide purple space on every finger. Take your time with this.
6. Add some top coat.

And that's it! Do you want to see more nail art designs?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.