it's time for November favorites! Let's get right into it:
- Regular Nivea Cream: This one helped me a lot with dry skin parts and dry lips this month! That's what I hate about winter, that my skin gets so dry...but this one helped :)
- Alverde Baked Blush in Peach: I don't think I need to add a lot. You guys know I love this one!
- Swiss O Par Argan Oil Hair Mask: I recently discovered this one and really love it! *Click* for a review!
- Carmex Lip Balm: My fave lip balm for during the day this month :) It's so good! Review: *click*.
- H&M Black & Silver Necklace: I bought this one around the beginning for this month, and wore it almost daily. It's so pretty and great for every outfit!
- Catrice Welcome To Las Vegas LE Duo Lip Gloss in 01 Lovely Sinner: The colors of this one are so pretty, and the quality is great! Yes, it's really bright, so I didn't wear it too often, but I still did :) Here *click* you can find swatches.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD: You guys knew this had to be included. I love Harry Potter, and the final DVD finally came out! Here *click* I reviewed the movie when I saw it in cinema (it's a looooooong review).
So that's it for this month! What were your favorites? I'd like to know!