Wednesday 21 December 2011

NOTD December 21st: Holly Nails

Hey there!
I'm sorry this post is so late, I meant to preblog it but then didn't have the time ;) But here it is now!
I did some Holly nails for the Christmas season, and I love them!
The base is a foil pearly champagne silver, an Essence polish from last year's Holiday Collection. It's called 02 Pixie Dust. Then I drew the red berries with China Glaze Hey Sailor, and then added the leaves. I drew these with a mix of China Glaze Starboard and China Glaze Outta Bounds. It was actually really easy to draw them, you just need a calm hand :)
What do you think of this? I like it :)
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.