Thursday 22 December 2011

NOTD December 22nd: Present Nails

Hey guys!
It's time for another nail art design, yay :D This time it's present nails!
These were so easy to do and are still really fun for Christmas. I used just Christmas inspired colors, and painted the ribbon in matching shades.
I have
  • purple-gold, here it is Essence True Love and OPI Rising Star
  • red-green, here China Glaze Hey Sailor and China Glaze Outta Bounds
  • silver-purple, here Jesse's Girl North Star and Essence True Love
  • green-silver (which somehow turned light gold?!), here China Glaze Outta Bounds and Jesse's Girl North Star
  • gold-red, here OPI Rising Star and China Glaze Hey Sailor.
I really like these, and they were really easy to do :) I haven't decided yet what my final design for Christmas will be, any suggestions?
See you!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.