I'm gonna start right away with the ideas I have, just a list and some thoughts about it :)
- Do It Yourself - selfmade presents are always great because they show you put some effort into the present. It can be a lot of things, I especially like selfmade Snow Globes! I saw this little tutorial *click*, and thought that this was so cute :)
- mugs - this partly can fall into the Do It Yourself category, because you can get a white mug and then paint it with something! Or you just buy a really sweet one at the store, depends on you :D And mugs can be filled with candy or stuff like that! What I like about mugs as presents is that when they use it regularly, like in the morning for their coffee, they'll think of you :)
- jewelry - I already mentioned guy jewelry in this episode *click*, but there's of course also jewelry for women :) You can spend some money on either really expensive stuff, like real silver or gold, or you get accessoires, more like fashion jewelry if you know what I mean. Another option: make a necklace yourself with some fun colored beeds!
- decoration - especially for girls who like their home to be stylish and cute, get them some decorative stuff :) I'd say candles or other things like that.
- personalized stuff - things like keychains, beauty bags, cups, towels and stuff are always cute when they have a special design. Online you can find tons of websites where you can design these, put on names or patterns. Maybe some of you already know Glitzy-Glam *click*, that's what I have in mind.
- pictures - for a good friend a album or designed frame with a special picture is so great! I already mentioned this in my last gift guide post, it's linked above.
- accessoires - I already mentioned jewelry, but here I think more scarves and stuff. Really cute, useful, and you can get them in your friend's favorite color! :)
- gift cards - gift cards just always work. I already mentioned them in I think all of the other episodes of this gift guide, because I think they will always work. Choose one for your friends favorite store!
- candy - I know this sounds like a super boring and uncreative present, but some people will enjoy this a lot! I for example have a good friend who like always eats candy, and I'd rather get her a huge selection of candy than a book :D There's also special stuff, and some chocolate in combination with another present is also nice :)
- alcoholic drinks - when you're old enough, you can give away something alcoholic. A good vine, or some special drink can be nice for the right person.