Wednesday 7 December 2011

EOTD December 7th: Golden Holiday Look

Hey there!
From Essence's current LE, Circus Circus, I bought the cream eyeshadow in the color 01 It's Magic. Here *click* you can already see swatches and stuff. And I knew immediately I had to do a look with it, especially for the Christmas season :) So here it is!
I first used the already mentioned cream eyeshadow all over my lid and then shaded my crease with Catrice's eyeshadow in 070 Mr. Copper's Fields. And in my inner corner I used a no name light champagne highlighting shade. For eyeliner I used Essence's Kajal Smudger Pencil in brown from an old LE, Secrets Of The Past. I used this on the outer part of my upper lash line, just a bit, and on my lower lash line, too. Towards the tear duct I blended it with the cream eyeshadow again. Mascara is Evolution To Revolution Mascara by Catrice.
This look doesn't require a lot of products, but it's still perfect for the holiday season! I like it a lot!
In real life the colors are more vivid and especially the gold shines more. It's that bad winter lighting that makes these pictures look a bit pale.
What do you think? Do you like to wear golds for the Xmas season?
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I am wearing that cream eyeshadow today, I love it! I used gold, bronze and dark brown, similar to your look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful color! I mist pick this up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SpontaneousBeauty: thanks :) you sure do! ;) just kidding, but let me know if you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.