Thursday 20 October 2011

120 Palette: Final Review

Hi everyone,
in the past couple of months I showed you swatches of all of the 10 rows of the 120 Palette. Now I want to share some final thoughts!
Here are all of the swatches:
1st row: lighter Blues *click*
2nd row: darker blues *click*
3rd row: lighter greens *click*
4th row: darker greens *click*
5th row: yellows *click*
6th row: oranges *click*
7th row: grays and blacks *click*
8th row: dark greens and blues *click*
9th row: violets *click*
10th row: violets and pinks *click*
11th row: pinks and reds *click*
12th row: nudes and browns *click*
As you can tell from the swatches, all colors are nicely pigmented. There are a few bad ones, of course, but there are more good ones. Mattes tend to be a bit patchy, but shimmers are always greatly pigmented. And there are also a ton of different finishes available.
They tend to be a bit chalky, and that can cause quite a bit of fall-out. And some colors blend away.
The size of the individual eyeshadows does look quite small, but they will last forever, trust me.
The eyeshadows all last a long time with an eyeshadow base, without creasing. I don't know how the wear will be without a base, though.
The whole palette is clearly very colorful, and there are only a few neutral shades.
Now, if you want to get this one, keep all of the mentioned things in mind. I got it for 28 Euros from eBay. That is a great deal for all of these colors, and also the quality is great for that. But that is only nice if you wear a lot of colors. If you prefer neutrals, this might not be the right choice.
Does anyone of you also own this palette?
Talk to you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I really love all the colours together, it's joy for my eyes!

    By the way, I gave you a lovely blog award, you can find it on my blog! ^_____^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ere: thanks :)
    ooh, thanks so much :) I'll have a look at it right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it, and I agree with you, It is great for the price you pay for it!
    I never wear any eyeshadow wihout a primer so it is not a problem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: that's cool :)
    yeah, me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.