welcome back! Here's the third animal, a bear! Hope you'll like the tutorial :)
That's what you need for the bear:
- a base coat of your choice (I used Essence - Pro White French)
- a medium brown polish (I used p2 - Live The Moment)
- a lighter brown/ nude polish (I used p2 - forever)
- a black polish (I used p2 - eternal)
- a tool like a small brush, a dotting tool, the end of a bobby pin or a toothpick (I used a small paint brush and Essence's Nail Art Stylist)
- a top coat of your choice (I used Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer)
That's how to do the bear:
1. Use your base coat on all your nails.
2. Draw a half circle on the tip of your nail, to make the bear's face.
In a little bit the last tutorial is gonna follow, the bird! Stay tuned!