A few days ago I showed you a mani, Zoo Nail Art *click*. I was asked by a lovely reader to do a tutorial for 4 of the animals. I made picture tutorials for the giraffe, the flamingo, the bear and the bird. To make it more easy and also convenient, I am gonna do one post for each of the animals. But since I don't want my readers to wait for them, all 4 of the tutorials will be up within the next hour. Here we're starting with the Giraffe, and the others are gonna follow.
That's what you need for the giraffe:
- a base coat of your choice (I used Essence - Pro White French)
- a nude/ light brown polish (I used China Glaze - Sunset Sail)
- a medium brown polish (Mine is p2 - Live The Moment)
- a black polish (I used p2 - eternal)
- a tool like a small brush, a dotting tool, the end of a bobby pin or a toothpick (I used a small paint brush and Essence's Nail Art Stylist)
- a top coat of your choice (I used Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer)
That's how to do the giraffe:
1. Use your base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Draw the shape of the giraffe with your nude polish. I used the regular brush for this, and just made a long neck and a head.
Do you like it? Stay tuned for the next tutorials!