Tuesday 25 October 2011

NOTD October 25th: Bat Nail Art

Hello dear readers!
Today I want to show you another Halloween Nail Art design, and this time it's bats! YAY :D
I wanted the background to be a gradient, and had first decided on purple. But unfortunately that turned out to be too dark, so I took a lighter gray. I first applied Manhattan - Gossip Girl, and then sponged the tips with that Manhattan polish and a drop of Astor - VIP Grey, which is a dark gray. On top of that I used a coat of a Essence Glitter Polish that I don't know the name of. It's just a thin layer of glitter, not too noticeable.
For the bats I used Essence - Fatal and the Essence Stylist. They were really easy to draw, you can achieve the typical bat shape really fast.
I especially love the contrast of the dark bats and the lighter background, and also that the background has some glitter, and the bats not.
Do you like this design? What have you planned for Halloween?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I don't use to celebrate Halloween but I enjoy your nail designs, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.