Friday 14 October 2011

Mini Test: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Hello everyone!
I just lately got a little sample of the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief lotion, and I wanted to let you know how I liked it. Of course this is not a full review, because I only tried it once, but I thought it might be interesting nonetheless.
The moisturizer has a gel-like consistency, and when you apply it, it feels richer and thicker. It's really easy to apply, and glides on nicely. Here *click* you can read what Clinique says about it, btw. It has a slight scent, hard to describe, but it doesn't last that long. It's also oil-free.
In the little paper thing the sample came in Clinique suggested a few ways to use it, but I just applied it as a regular moisturizer at night. It can be used as a mask, for example. The sample contained 1.5g, and that was enough to apply a generous amount to my face and neck.
When I woke up the next morning, my skin felt pampered and seemed to have absorbed all of the moisturizer. But when I washed my face I noticed there was still a film on my face, it's that rich! But it doesn't feel heavy at all.
My skin really felt nicely moisturized, and I'm sure it's also gonna work for dry skin. I didn't get any immediate breakouts or anything, so that's good.
So from this sample, I have to say I like it. I have no idea how that is gonna work if you use it regularly, this post is just more of an impression.
Did anyone of you try it out?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I find it quite expensive and I am happy with cheaper creams. My skin is very normal and resistant so I don't think I really need something like that.
    I have one collegue in the office who is crazy with Clinique and I am trying her to open her mind to new brands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: me, too. I like Clinique, and when I get samples I love to try it out. But I'm really content with my regular stuff, and don't have to use just clinique.
    good luck with your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.