Thursday 24 February 2011

Review: Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Mask

Hey everyone,
today I have a review about a skincare product that I really like to use. It's the Active Sensitive Mask by Yves Rocher. Let's get into the review!
Information:
- is made for sensitive skin
- costs 11.50 Euros at Yves Rocher for 75 ml, but it's often on sale *click to see it online*

Usage:
You're supposed to apply a thin layer over your face, let it soak in for 5 minutes and then take of the left-overs with a tissue. Well, I don't really follow these instructions, I found a way that I prefer. I apply first a thin layer, let it soak in for 2 minutes and then apply another layer and massage that in. Then I let it soak in for about 10 to 15 minutes and then take off the left-overs with a damp washclove. You can do it however you like to, it works fine :)

Positives:
+ soaks in nicely and quickly
+ you don't have a crazy color on your face, it's just a bit shiny
+ botanical-based ingredients
+ price (when it's on sale at least)
+ cares well and moisturizes nicely
+ it really helps to relax and makes your skin look healthy
+ smells good and kinda soothing

Negatives:
- not too easy to get
(- you might not like the scent)

Bottom Line:
I like it a lot :) I don't use it regularly, only when I feel like I need it :)  I didn't buy it myself, I got it as a present by a friend once, just so you know :)
Do you own it, too??

By the way:
I'm gone this weekend, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to a dancing weekend :) So I won't be able to post again until Monday when I return, I'm sorry...but I guess you'll make it without me ;) Have fun the next days and I'll probably see you on Monday!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.