Saturday 5 February 2011

Valentine's Series: EOTD #1

Hi there!
This is my first Valentine's Day eye look :) It's a pink look with a little bit of brown. When you do pink looks, keep in mind that it can make you look tired and crying easily, so don't overdo it.
That's what you need: 
- an eyeshadow base of your choice (I used the one by RdLY)
- a bright pink eyeshadow (I used one from an old duo by Essence, it was LE)
- a light shimmery pink color (I used a discontinued eyeshadown by the Manhattan MyBox Series)
- a cranberry eyeshadow (I used Spiced Red by Catrice from the Carame LE; it's a dupe for MAC cranberry)
- a shimmery brown color (I used the one from the mocca beige duo by RdL)
- a champagne color (I used the one from the mocca beige duo by RdL)
- a brown pencil liner (I used the p2 perfect look kajal in brown)
- black mascara (I used the diamond wish one by RdLY)

That's how to do it:
1. Apply an eyeshadow base of your choice all over your lid to prevent creasing.
2. Add the bright pink color to the center of your lid.
3. Apply your light pink shimmer color to the inner thrid of your lid.
4. Now slightly apply the cranberry color onto your v-area. You don't want to make it too vibrant, it should just give a nice red undertone for the following color.
5. Pick up your brown shimmery color and apply it to your crease. It should go over the cranberry color. Blend it out towards your brow. Also add a tiny bit of this color on the outer third of your lower lashline.
6. Add the champagne color to your brow bone and your inner corner to brighten your eye.
7. Line your top lashline and 2 thirds of your waterline with the brown eyepencil.
8. Add mascara to both your top and bottom lashes.

And that's it! I like it, because it uses pink, the go-to valentine color, but still doesn't make you look weird. What are you gonna wear on Valentine's Day?? I'll do some more looks, so you'll get inspired ;)
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.